18 November 2008

On Allocation of Resources

I spend a lot of time deciding on the allocation of resources: financial, human, political, and social.

Consider this: The Wall Street Journal today reports that 691,000 children "went hungry in America in 2007."

And activist churches spend $40,000,000 to see that I can't marry?

Disgraceful. Who's protecting children now? And what does that REALLY say about the family?

The WSJ goes on to point out that 36,200,000 Americans overall went hungry in 2007.

I know this. I spend my time and money trying the heal the damage done by a myopic and hateful group of zealots, and to make my community a stronger and more self-sustaining place--a place where love is free and hate is confined to its rightful place alongside bigorty and ignorance.

Truly despicable.

By their fruits ye shall know them: Stick it to the fags and let the children starve.

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I am shaking my head. People are so upside-down and inside-out.

Da Fashionista said...

good points but yikes. i can hear the hell and damnation in your voice. remember what you wrote below. it's one thing to assert it - it is another thing to see the world through the prism of unity. we are them and they are us.