24 September 2010

Giorgio Armani's Partnership With Lady Gives Designer Creative Edge - WSJ.com

Giorgio Armani's Partnership With Lady Gives Designer Creative Edge - WSJ.com: "Armani Hitches Wagon to Gaga"

Fashion and Armani and Gaga in the Wall Street Journal! Oh my!

Diabolina has been talking about this for quite a while. It's nice to see a designer as staid (I didn't say stale) as Armani get on board.

For some more Armani--in this case my beloved Emporio--check out Gaga's Alejandro video below!  The military/bondage inspired male dancers are in Armani.  I have to say, since Emporio makes up the bulk of my wardrobe, that business and fetish wear are really not that different.  In each, personality and individuality creates tension within the context of specific rules (context is important in both business/fetish wear).  In both, customization and tailoring are key elements.  Funny how life immitates sex.

No comments: